Sunday, January 18, 2015

Streight SEO at Public Relations Association event



I'm spreading my SEO expertise all across the Peoria, IL area, transferring my carefully researched, Google-compliant, ROI oriented information to you.

I will be speaking on SEO at a local business event.

Public Relations Association Round Table Meeting on January 21, 2015 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM, at

Barrack's Cater Inn
1124 W. Pioneer Parkway
Peoria, IL


Speakers will be:

Steven Streight, Streight SEO on "Driving Traffic to Websites with SEO"

Steve Tarter, Peoria Journal Star on "Your Job Matters"

Kim Stewart, Volt Staffing on "Career Planning - How Do I Get My Next Great Job?"

Jeff Griffin, President, Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce "Leading a New 103 Year Old Organization"


For more information, CONTACT me at:




No comments: