Friday, September 17, 2010

Scenes from My Past (PHOTOS)

CLICK on the photos for a larger view.



Early Str8 Sounds with striped
multi-channel electric guitar.



Steven E. Streight with Amy Durkholz NYC 1984
Amy Durkholz with
Steven E. Streight
in NYC 1984.
Don't spit on my
leopard skin boots!


Steven E. Streight with Amy Durkholz NYC 1984
Steven E. Streight with Amy Durkholz
NYC 1984.


Steven E. Streight, Washington Park apartment, Troy, NY
Steven E. Streight
Washington Park apt., Troy, NY


Steven E. Streight grade school Loucks with Dan Sutton
Grade school picture.
Streight: 2nd from far left.
Dan Sutton: 2nd from far right.


Steven E. Streight birthday at Alexanders Steak House, Peoria, IL
Mom took me to
Alexander's Steak House
on my birthday .


Steven E. Streight writes ad copy for PJS Publications, Peoria Journal Star, Peoria, IL
Streight writing advertising copy
on paper with a pen.
A secretary typed it up for me.
I listened to cassettes of
my own band as I worked.


Steven E. Streight at the White House, Washington, DC

Streight in front of the White House
Washington DC ...
on a business trip for
Ruppman Marketing Services.


Steven E. Streight family Detweiller Park, Peoria, IL
My family.
Taken at a picnic in
Detweiller Park.
Cigarettes in rolled up sleeve.

Steven E. Streight grade school friends in Fieldmore Apartments (The Villas) Peoria, IL
A friend, Troy, and Steven E. Streight
when I was probably in kindergarten.


Steven E. Streight school photo

Steven E. Streight school photo
that's me at the top far right.


Steven E. Streight at PJS Publications, Peoria Journal Star, Peoria, ILSmoking backward cigarette
at PJS Publications
(subsidiary of Peoria Journal Star),
where I was employed as
circulation copywriter.






My brother Jim Streight and I,
making music with toy instruments.


Donald Thomas Streight, East Peoria, IL
My brother Don Streight.
East Peoria, IL


Dorla Mae Guile Streight

My mom.



Dorla Mae Guile Streight
Dorla Mae Guile Streight
Steven E. Streight gets out of shower age 22
Steven E. Streight
getting out of the shower.
Long hair. Age 22.


Steven E. Streight black eyes Junior High school photo

My black eyes Junior High
school photo.
They put on tons of makeup
on both eyes, but you
can still see the battle marks.


Steven E. Streight sells United Wire Service, Ruppman Marketing Services, at Folio publishing trade show exhibit, Atlanta
Explaining United Wire Service
to a customer at a Folio publishing
industry trade show exhibit in Atlanta.



Steven E. Streight held by father William E. Streight as baby at Fort Knox, Kentucky army hospital
My dad holding me as a newborn baby
in the hospital.


First Lieutenant US Army William Edward Streight, Fort Knox, Kentucky
First Lieutenant, US Army, William E. Streight, my dad.



Dewey Guile on BMW motorcycle
My grandpa, the Pekin biker, my mom's dad,
on his BMW motorcycle.

Steven E. Streight at Methodist Hospital with staph infection
The most important photo in my collection:
Steven E. Streight in hospital bed
waiting to go to surgery for
staph infection in right hand and arm.
Doctors almost amputated it.
A miracle experimental medicine
was used at the last minute.
I almost died.


++++++++++

No comments: