Saturday, April 14, 2012

FREE Advice vs Pricey Implementation



See that sign under the Snow Route sign? You can't read it. It's washed out. That's how many business owners feel about social media. They know they should be on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, GooglePlus, YouTube, a blog -- but they have no real direction, no strategy or game plan.

To establish myself as a genuine expert on social media marketing, I grind out a lot of tips and essays on the subject. I answer questions on Facebook when people ask me about social  media, QR codes, business blogging, and related issues.

Why do I give out tons of FREE marketing, social media, and web technology information?

Because on their own, even the best and smartest ideas don't accomplish anything.

It's the implementation that matters. It's how you apply my genius suggestions and techniques to your specific business -- that's where the rubber meets the road. That's the tricky, difficult part.

That's what sets me apart from your Johnny-come-lately "social media marketing expert" with no track record in converting traffic to sales.

I've been doing web technology work since 2000. I've been blogging since May 2005. Before that, I had a successful career as a direct marketing/advertising writer, working on Madison Avenue and Wall Street.

So here I go, tossing wonderful, proven, successful methods around like I'm strewing roses all over the place. Aren't they pretty? Don't they seem so perfect? Wouldn't you love to gather them up and bestow them upon your company?

Ah, but you need my implementation strategy, targeted and tweaked for your customers and your industry-specific competitive advantage. And that's going to cost you. Quite a bit in fact. But it's an investment that will pay off quite nicely.

If you implement marketing ideas incorrectly, you could damage your company's online reputation, lose customers, and decrease sales. We don't want that to happen, do we?

Contact me today.

steven [dot] streight [at] gmail [dot] com


No comments: