Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Crazy Definition of Insanity?



You know what is really crazy?

How people keep saying over and over again that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Actually, this is NOT "the definition of insanity" but is the definition of FUTILITY or STUPIDITY or OBSESSIVE.

But everybody keeps repeating this phrase, over and over again, so that everybody is now convinced that as long as they are spontaneous and try different things, they are sane.

A better definition of insanity is: expecting everything to go your way all the time (i.e., being pampered by permissiveness and "unconditional love", which is actually not love, but laziness.)

Insanity always includes lack of accountability, due to neglect of self-scrutiny. Acting on mistaken beliefs, like "I'm entitled to this, even if I haven't earned it" or "I won't get caught" or "I can do this, since other people are doing it".

True love sets boundaries and punishes violations. True love always has conditions, like "if you verbally abuse me, continue to cheat on me, or punch me in the face one more time, I'm leaving you" or "if you refuse to do your chores, and curse your mother one more time, I'm giving all your iPads and game consoles to Goodwill".


No comments: