Sunday, June 2, 2013

Guide to Music Genres



Guide to Music Genres : 
How Each Would Do "I Saw a Flower" Song

ROCK -- Hey man, what's that thing growin in your yard? I think it's a flower, cuz I stared at it real hard. Flower! I saw a flower! Every hour. The same old flower.

PUNK -- Anarchy in the gardens today. I saw a flower. And I threw it away. Government shall not hold sway. Abolish the Fed and IRS, I say. Police state, it cannot stay. Defiance is the only way. I saw a flower and I threw it, I threw it, I threw it away!

FOLK -- Rich man on the hill, popping narcotic pills, what gives you a thrill? No stopping you until. We protect our ecosystem. Listen children, children listen. I saw a flower. It smelled so nice. I saw a flower. I smelled it twice.

POP -- I was walking home today, with a heart to throw away, when I saw a pretty flower, braving a rain shower. Oh flower you're so pretty, like I hope to be when I'm fifty. Oh aren't you so cute and sweet? Hope no one tramples you under their feet.

RAP -- I wuz hangin with my homies and smokin blunts when dude knocked on da door and made us jump (we thought it was the poh-leece) an he say "dog, you got a mutha-fin' flower on yo lawn and it ain't no weed either.

OPERA -- I saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw a floooooooooooowwwwwwwweeeeeeeer, I sawwwwwwwww aaaaaaaaaa flooooooooowwwwwweeeeerrrrrrrrrr.

COUNTRY -- Well I got drunk and broke my guitar, then my lady threw up on my pickup truck, so I grabbed my rifle and headed downtown to the honky tonk, and whadya know? I saw a flower and got drunk and drove my pickup truck around.

EMO -- I can't stand the pain. My heart will never feel the same. I think I'm going to go insane. On my soul is a black stain. I feel my life go down the drain. I have nothing in my brain. Don't blame me because I'm sour. I refuse to shave or shower. Hang me from the tallest tower: I saw a sad and dying flower.

METAL -- AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHUUUUUHHHHH !!@#$%*@*#!!*#$*@#%@#*#$ IYYYYYYYY GRRRRRRRROOWWW SSSSAAWWWW AAARRRRRRGGGGGHGZHXXX FUUUULLL OWWWWW WWWWERRRRRRRRR #@amp;$@!!&**@*#$#*@!

PRAISE & WORSHIP -- God is beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. God is beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. God is beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. God is beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. God is beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. God is beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. God is beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. God is beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. God is beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. God is beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. God is beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. God is beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. God is beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. God is beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. God is beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. Beautiful in power. I saw a flower. I saw a flower. I saw a flower.

No comments: