Saturday, October 11, 2008

replying to Hair PUddle free music marketing



Thank you, I'm not used to interacting to people, forgive my awk words, very expectantly you find me nowadays anxiously and furiously awaiting the stressful arrival of the nerve-wracking CD.

I finger-bitingly appreciate your sending me it.


The Str8 Sounds




----------------- Original Message -----------------

From: The Hair PUddle
Date: Oct 9, 2008 10:34 AM



Thanks for taking part in the project.

I'll try to get that out to you within the next couple of days.


Signed,

Mr. H PUddle




----------------- Original Message -----------------

From: STR8 SOUNDS Therabusive Noise Carnival
Date: Oct 9, 2008 7:21 AM


I have many moldy CDs of failed art music experimentation dada trips hanging around, hovering in the hair and the air...

I'll inflict some of my damaged music on you poor souls. I have many moldy CDs to send you poor sould.



Send the Hair Puddle CD to:

Steven E. Streight
aka The Str8 Sounds

[address]

No comments: