Saturday, January 30, 2010

Beatport presents Camea



Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player



I started an account at Beatport, a great source for techno and electronic music downloads. You get 10 free, pre-selected music downloads when you join, a total of 72 minutes of floor-pounding, wall-thumping energy.

Here's a embed player I made from Beatport. You can choose a player for a specific Artist, Label, Release, Genre, Chart, or Top Downloads. Then you can choose 10, 30, 50, or 100 songs.

Right above the track listings, you see page 1, 2, 3. Click on 2 when you're finished with page 1, to hear the tracks 11 - 20, then on page 3 to hear tracks 21 -30.

Camea is a talented female techno artist/DJ, incorporating slinky whispery vocals.

"Camea and Tim Xavier the Techno Couple" interview on Beatportal.

Enjoy!




+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how modern society has evolved to become so integrated with technology. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about every once in a while.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4i SDHC[/url] DS BB)