Monday, August 23, 2010

Naturally Yours example of a business blog




I sold a blog design to the manager of Naturally Yours Grocery about 3 years ago. When their employee blogger decided it was time for him to stop blogging, I took over the content generation, and became the Web Systems Administrator for the company.

In addition to the blog, I handle their Twitter and Facebook accounts, monitor and offer advice on their ecommerce shopping site, and do digital photography and online video for them.

A few days ago, I did a revision of the entire blog design, header and template. You may find this new design to be interesting.

My article "12 Tips for Creating Business Blog Content" will be published in InterBusiness Issues in the October 2010 issue, which is dedicated to Technology as the theme. In this issue, iBi looks at some of the key technologies having an impact on today's business world.

In my article, I refer to Naturally Yours blog as a spot where I endeavor to implement my best ideas about business blogging.

One of the main ideas is this SEO (search engine optimization) technique: write a blog article that's related to a current viral news story in the mainstream media, and be sure to quote and link to the major online news articles.

An example of this SEO technique is my post "Salmonella Egg Recall".

Many other business blog concepts are discussed in this upcoming article, but you can learn a lot just by looking at what I'm doing, and how I'm doing it, on the blog itself.

Just click the Naturally Yours blog header above and check it out. You may see some ideas that you could use in your business or CEO blog.




No comments: