Wednesday, December 5, 2012

BodyForm Video Response to a Complainer

BodyForm Responds.

Here's a really funny video response from a company to a person who criticized the company's advertising. Not appropriate for every business, this tongue-in-cheek sarcasm is refreshing to see.

The male's complaint on the BodyForm Facebook page:

QUOTE

Hi , as a man I must ask why you have lied to us for all these years .

As a child I watched your advertisements with interest as to how at this wonderful time of the month that the female gets to enjoy so many things ,I felt a little jealous. I mean bike riding , rollercoasters, dancing, parachuting, why couldn't I get to enjoy this time of joy and 'blue water' and wings !! 

.... Then I got a girlfriend, was so happy and couldn't wait for this joyous adventurous time of the month to happen .....you lied !! 

There was no joy , no extreme sports , no blue water spilling over wings and no rocking soundtrack oh no no no. 

Instead I had to fight against every male urge I had to resist screaming wooaaahhhhh bodddyyyyyyfooorrrmmm bodyformed for youuuuuuu as my lady changed from the loving , gentle, normal skin coloured lady to the little girl from the exorcist with added venom and extra 360 degree head spin. 

Thanks for setting me up for a fall bodyform , you crafty bugger

END QUOTE





QUOTE

After a comedic rant on Bodyform Maxi Pads' Facebook page went viral on Oct. 8, the sanitary napkins company has responded with a YouTube video.

The company created a fictional CEO who apologized to the poster, Richard Neill, after reading his rant against the company's "deceptive" sanitary napkin commercials.

END QUOTE

.

No comments: