Saturday, December 27, 2014

Best Facebook Conversation of 2014



Here's what I think is the most amusing dialogue on social media, specifically Facebook, of the year.

(Re: Ars Technica article on Blackberry releasing new retro model.)

Steve Schonberger
If this had been available when I bought my current Android phone, I would have bought it. I still miss the hardware keyboard on my old Blackberry Bold, but not enough to go back to a niche product.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 9:26pm


Jennifer Reed Schonberger
I think you like it because you were using your blackberry in the movie theater and pissing me off while the previews were running. When you turned your phone off I said, "Thank you" very sarcastically. Thus our love affair began.
Unlike · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 11:00pm
Pin It

No comments: